Monday 25 March 2013

#94 Day 74-75/365 :Weekending



I was unable to update because of my busy schedule and I wasn't well last weekend.
But on Sunday, I was determined to breathe outside air. 3 days in the house not good for me.
Last week was a bit too much for me.
I was in very heavy stressed because of works and colleague.
For almost 10 years I was working, this was one of the most heavy pressure I ever had.
Maybe 1-2 occasions because of my ex-boss that have bring such pressure.
But this was the hardest in the new company.
In 4 years.
The extreme to the extend, I got headache everyday. Back pain. Stomach ache. Name it.
I didn't dare to go to see doctor because I was afraid of the diagnose. 
I know these symptoms.  I just don't want the confirmation from doctor.
Luckily, there was weekend, that I can start breath easy for awhile.
Though I was sick, the weekend interval still most welcomed.



The drop after a heavy raining last night. The air so refreshing.
It was like the rain swept and cleaned away the poluted, the smog, the haze, the dirk from the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment