Wednesday 13 March 2013

#90 Day 70/365 : Simple things..


Coincidentally, I snapped a random shot of a potted plant 
that looked simple and normal and random
but it can give a different ambient to a space.
Coincident I said, because today I did some things that seems simple 
with less thought but some got different appreciation from others.

I helped picked a book and a file for a lady, 
and she smiled at me with the brightest and sincerest smile,
I felt like I did a very big heroic thing.

I saw a common acquaintance and said Hi to her,
and her expression changed from gloomy to a smiley face,
like she didn't expect it.

I was too busy that I didn't plan to go out for lunch.
Yet I did went out accompanying a colleague 
when I saw her like in desperate need of break.
Then she thanked me, 'for a wonderful lunch'
she said.

And later when I was coming back from work,
it was raining quite heavy,
I stretched my umbrella a bit to offer a little shelter for a lady,
while waiting for our turn to get onto the bus.
Though not much help, and we both still getting wet,
yet again, a sincere smile and thank you were given to me.

Simple things, cost no money, not much effort,
well, maybe a bit of wet,
guaranteed me with beautiful, sincere, bright smile.

What else can I ask to make my day.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment