Thursday 7 March 2013

#84 Day 64/365 : Just being me..



I don't know what to call myself or describe 'me'. No ambition? Too low self-esteem?
Maybe all of that.

Today a friend was talking about how she thought that she needed professional help regarding her 'problem' of cannot be spontaneous in public speaking. Whether during presenting projects or during q&a in meetings.
she said she needs notes most of the time.




All these times, I never good at public speaking. Presenting project always a hell. Answering questions during meeting always giving me heart attack. Though I have ideas, I never be able to fully convey the ideas. And sometimes, I can even made people more confused with my explanation.

And yet, never have I thought about seeking professional help.

So, really, back to the question. How to describe myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment