Sunday 30 December 2012

#31 Day 11/365 : Last Sunday of 2012

Spending my time today, on a beautiful last Sunday of 2012 at the beach near my parents' house. Accompanied by my niece who totally ignoring me after we reached the beach. :-)

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday which nowadays we rarely can see one. Currently, we are in monsoon season. Raining almost every days and the last 5-6 days, floods worsened at many places and forced families to evacuate their house and go to the shelter.

For that reason, I was very grateful of a yet again, beautiful day today.

I regretted that I didn't bring my camera. So the photos below courtesy of my Sony Ericsson handphone.


The end part of the land is actually a fishing port. You can see a small fishing boat near it. If you cannot see it then maybe need magnifying glass.


That is Pulau Kapas or Cotton Island. it has another name but I forgot. During monsoon season, it is not recommended to go there even by big boat. The big waves are very deadly. Serious.


The other side.

Note: 3 photos above kind of having different colour base. It was not because of filter (though I did touched a bit). It was because of the timing and because of the location of the sun and clouds at the time.
Amazing.


Some seashells. Not much as always. I think it was because of the big and strong waves that washed it to and from the beach.


My partner-in-crime. She was trying to dig holes so that when the waves big enough, it will bring seawater and fill her holes. She jumped happily when that happened but sadly, the waves also destroyed her holes. Well, she can always dig new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment