Wednesday 26 December 2012

#27 Day 7/365 : Innocence


Sometimes when you think the world is too ugly, too many bad and evil things, then you saw a kid, you see an innocent and you realized there are still hopes for a better world.

I watched a football competition near a local mall. Though I knew none of the participants, it was kind of exciting. Under the blazing sun, it was refreshing watching kids under 12 years old, playing with their best to win the matches. And of course, their family giving full supports outside the field.

It was fun watching the kids, it was fun too standing among the 'supporters'. Fun? Yeah. You could hear all sort of words of encouragement, and definite cursing.
Is the referee blind?
If the referee taking side?
What the hell the goalkeeper doing?
Why the defences stand like a stick?
That should be penalty?


Or more 'violent' words...
I want to kick the referee.
I want to poke that kid.
I want tear the referee's eyes.
!@&!^*#&^!*# (not safe to write)

Like I said, refreshing..

No comments:

Post a Comment