Wednesday 19 December 2012

#21 Day 1/365 : New challenge



In between my busy time with works, I was thinking of doing something challenging. I have listed a few ideas but later on dismissed most of it.

Finally one idea has been chosen. I was interested in it for long time but have no confident that I can carry out which is making 365-days photo challenge. I have to post a photo a day every day for 365 or a year.

Why do I think this is not an easy task for me to accomplish while it is easy enough for most people? One thing is my internet connection sucks big time either my broadband or my phone. Second and most of all, I have this bad habit of procrastinating. A very bad habit that from years ago and until now I cannot overcome.

Right now, I have nothing that I can look forward to every day. My life is quite boring. Well, very boring actually. I rarely hanging out with friends anymore especially since the number of friends that I can hang out with keep decreasing.

I am easily depress now.  Losing my mother somehow contribute a bit I guess. Since that sad day, I feel like I lost a bit of myself and lost my confidante. There lots of thing/problem I cannot express to anyone anymore. All buckled up inside or me. Most of the time, I sleep to avoid myself thinking too much. Hence I think my health, physically and mentally, suffer a bit. Deteriorate every day.

So at least with this challenge I hope I can heal myself a bit. And of course to have something to look forward to every day.

To a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment