Friday 6 April 2012

#9 Poor my friend


Why the title as such and butterfly? When I was re-sizing this picture, my conversation with my friend early today popped to my mind. and I think I want to use this picture just because of that.

About my friend, she was telling me how her just-become-ex-boyfriend calling a quit to their relationship. And his reason is he found some one more beautiful than my friend and a bit younger too.

What!!

That guy and my friend were in 3rd year relationship. Whenever I saw them together, I always thought that they going to end up in marriage-department. I guess I was wrong.

The guy seems like a nice guy. So for him to use that excuse to breakup with my friend is a bit unexpected. I asked my friend whether she misunderstood him, then she forward me the message the ex sent her. He really did use that excuse. and he sent text?

Apparently, the new girl working next to his office and they were going out for few weeks already.

Poor my friend. She trusted the guy so much and never in her imagination that he will do this.

I am worry about her. I hope and pray that she wont do anything stupid.

Stay strong girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment