Monday 2 April 2012

#8 3rd Anniversary


Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Confucius


I can’t believe I forgot my 3rd anniversary joining this company.

3 years seem to pass by so fast. 3 years ago, I was unemployed, doing some part-time projects with my uni friends. Then one of my ex-colleague informed me, there was an opening in her company, so I passed my resume to her, got interviewed and walla.. Now here I am.

The job specs here not that different with my previous job. Only here I am more focus of system development while before I was like everything. Designer, developer, tester, QA and trainer. However the user’s scope much smaller compared to my current job. Here wider users range and widen business scope. 

I have colleagues all around the globe. Though not all in communication term. Training at 7.00am is not out of ordinary. Tele-conference is basic. English is a must (though I'm bad at it)

Still this job has its ups and downs. 

Wonder how much longer I will be here. Will it be 4th or 5th anniversary?

No comments:

Post a Comment