Friday 15 February 2013

#69 Day 49/365 : Book


Finished reading this book. Not a new book. I got this in a second-hand bookstore for a very cheap price. I like Linda Howard but not all her books were in my 'recommended-list'. Always hit or miss. However Now You See Her is quite okay. Though not as much as I like To Die For or  Mr Perfect, but good enough that I can recommend this book.

Shortly, the story was about Sweeney, a painter, that has the ability to see ghost. And now she got a new gift. Clairvoyant. She dreamt about a murder that yetto happened. Though not able to stop the murder from taking place, she painted the scene of the killing.

Basically it was a romance novel but the side story was good too.

Ohh.. The hero's name was Richard Worth. First I met Bloodworth in To Die For. And now Worth??

No comments:

Post a Comment