Monday 28 January 2013

#55 Day 35/365 : Away..

*from our hotel balcony at Pulai Spring Resort

     I was away on a trip to south with my sister. I haven't been to this part of the country for many years So I was really looking forward to the trip.

     The plan almost cancelled because my sister had fever a day before, and not yet fully recovered on the planned day. But my brother-in-law who was our designated driver proposed to continue for the trip. My sister as was bed-ridden for 2 days. He thought that it might be a good thing to get out of the house for a change. Luckily, he was right. My sister did getting better.
   
    I planned to take lots of photo during the trip. Unfortunately, I wasn't really a real photographer or jurugambar tegar. I did not take that many pictures. I was merely enjoying the trip. Enjoy the change of air. The change of scenery. The long drive..

**will talk about the trip in next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment