Tuesday 5 June 2012

#14 Mt Fuji, Japan


This was taken during recent visit to Japan. Lucky for me, the sun decided to come out from her hide, even though shyly, giving me a clear view of the great Fuji-san. I was so amazed by the beauty. I stood there and stared for I didn't know how long. Ignoring the crowd surrounding me.

Fuji-san sort of giving me the affirmation that I really AM at the Rising Sun country. Not a dream that will disappear once wake up. This is a must visit place and highly recommend to be in everyone itinerary if you plan to visit Japan.

The air was so fresh. A bit chilly of considering the height and  winter just passed. You still see the snow at some places.Not very crowded yet since we reached quite early. But when we were about to leave, more buses coming in. Lucky for us, didn't have to fight for good view.

The visit was so short because we reached there later than plan and we have to go to next plan.

I made a promise before we leave. One day I will come again and climb to the highest peak. Wait for me, Fuji-san.

*Note: I am supposed to post about day 1. But I was excited about Mt Fuji. So decided to post this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment